Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Something with something

Well I recognized that I started almost every headline with some(thing) so why not this time too? Maybe cauz it sux but anyways...
I have some interesting pictures for you about outdoor advertising in moscow.
Viva la communism


Hey lets place a huge display at the river


Vodka Advertising is just allowed in metro station because its "indoor"
But I heard the russian vodka brands are pretty clever and are launching pseudo water subbrands that look exactly the same like the Vodka bottles to advertise it outdoor. I have never seen it maybe its just a rumor

which of these 300 billboards a meter you wanna rent? from a4 to super size


behind the red square

before the red square... I heard the rent cost are ca $ 1 000 000  a month
So Rolex has to sell at least to watches a month :D

unfortunately I cant tell you how much you have to pay to hang up 4 real BMW M3 on a giant billboard... see more pics of it even at night here : 
http://www.brainstorm9.com.br/2008/04/02/o-gigantesco-outdoor-da-bmw-em-moscou/



No comments: